We are currently hiring in-studio and virtual yoga teachers. Please send a teaching resume, references and cover letter to Erika, at ThriveYogaFruita@gmail.com. Please be sure to include the style of yoga that you teach and your current availability!
Careers At Thrive Yoga Fruita
Join our team
Benefits Of Teaching At Thrive Yoga:
- Join our Family of Teachers and Meet Your New Yoga Tribe!
- Free Unlimited Yoga at All Studio Locations
- Discounts on Brands Sold in the Studios
- 20% off Select Studio Events and Workshops
- Discounted Access to Prana-Preneurs Mentorship Program
- Discounted Thrive Yoga Retreats
- Eligibility for grants for Pursuing Continuing Education Through the Studio’s Ananda Fund
- Non-traditional Work Schedule
- Personal & Professional Development Trainings
- Casual Work Environment
Join Our Karma Staff
We welcome Karma Staff because we believe that selfless service is a practice worth cultivating! We LOVE traveling yogis, international teachers, and interns.
It is our hope that Thrive Yoga can be an innovative hub where yoga teachers and healing therapists feel encouraged and supported in their pursuit of a lifelong career in movement and mindful-based therapies.
We always appreciate & welcome those who are experts in marketing, communications, graphic design, content development, and special event programming.
Karma Staff provide us with another way to off-set the cost of attending classes. We DO NOT TURN PEOPLE AWAY due to financial constrictions. If you want to attend classes, but need financial support, please consider Karma Staff at one of our locations.
If you are interested in exploring opportunities at Thrive Yoga, please contact Erika today. Please be sure to mention your availability!