It’s a beautiful day here in Crested Butte and although the north end of the valley is still covered in snow, we can tell that Spring is on its way! The ski resort is open for one more week and soon town will quiet down, and it seems like everyone either goes to Moab or Baja for Spring Break! Those of us who stick around get to enjoy a slow, sweet pace of life as the valley slowly shakes off the last of winter’s embrace.
Our Spring schedule will begin on April 10th, and our Spring Break is April 15 – 23. Some of our classes will be cancelled as our teachers go on vacation, so please check out our website for the updates (we’ll also have an updated spring break schedule posted at the studio!) Class sizes are small and intimate, and it’s a great opportunity to try out a new class or teacher!
That being said, we are REALLY excited for our off-season offerings!
- Switch up your spring/summer wardrobe at our FREE Women’s Clothing Swap this Friday, April 7th starting at 7 PM.
- Mark your calendars for Yoga + Crystals with Lisa D’Arrigo (April 28)
- A Prenatal Yoga Series with Kate Somrak (begins May 7)
- Iyengar Yoga and Sound Healing workshops with Brenda Flemming and Brandy Wade (May 6 & 7)
- Register for our NEW Yin Yoga Teacher Training with Carin Lockhart (May 19 – 21)
- Join us for a LIVE MUSIC KIRTAN CONCERT with Katie Wise and Bhakti Explosion (May 20th)!
Don’t forget that you can save time at the front desk by registering for these classes & events online! Download the Mind Body app to do it right from your smart phone!
We are so grateful to all of the yogis and yoginis who continue to practice with us at Yoga For The Peaceful, who show up on their mats to breathe, meditate, move, cry, pray and listen inside for the whisperings of their own sweet hearts. Thank you for showing up, for bravely taking these teachings OFF the mat and out into the world, helping to spread love, light and joy! Wherever you are, we hope you have a wonderful month and we look forward to seeing you again along the path!